Running Creek Parklands
Rules and Regulations
To help us make all visitors time with us the best possible, please observe the following:Visiting, staying, and participation in activities and events at Running Creek Parklands is at your own risk. You are agreeing to our terms and conditions upon entering our property, this means you will abide by our rules and regulations at all times.
- A 10:00pm noise curfew applies. AT ALL TIMES. No arrivals or departures after 10pm.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent/ guardian at all times.
- We are a family friendly camp ground, behave with respect and courtesy towards others at all times. You will be asked to leave if there is unlawful behaviour.
- Cancellations must be emailed at least 48 hours before your day of arrival. For sepcial event or long weekends, you must cancel with a minimum of 5 days notice, booking deposits are non refundable 10 days before arrival. You can reply to your confirmation email or direct email to email@example.com. If for emergency reasons you need to leave early from your booking you must contact staff before leaving the site to request a cash refund. No refunds can be processed after you have left the campgrounds.
- Vehicles – Registration must be supplied, speed limits must be followed whilst driving on the property. The speed limit is 10km/ph unless otherwise indicated.
- Queensland driving regulations apply, No unlicensed vehicles are to be driven on the property. Children/adults are NOT permitted to be riding in or on trailers, camper tops or sides of vehicles while vehicles are being driven around the parklands. This is against the law, and a major safety issue.
- We welcome family pets. All pets must be under owners control, within your camp site at all times, they need to be kept on a lead, tethered, or conatined. Pets must not be left unattended at any time. All pet waste must be collected immediately and disposed of using appropriate bags and placed in the bins. Owners are liable for any damages or injuries caused by their pet during their stay.
- Generator hours:8am-10am & 4pm–6pm ONLY
- In case of emergency please call 000and alert management to any criminal activity or injuries.
- Falling tree limbs and tree debris may occur at any time, be mindful of this while choosing a camp site. Running Creek Parklands is NOT liable for any damages.
- ALL BUILDINGS, INCLUDING SHEDS, AND FENCED PADDOCKS ARE OUT OF BOUNDS, irrespective of whether the paddocks are vacant or holding animals unless otherwise signed.
- All Rubbish must be removed from your camp site. Bins are provided. No rubbish is to be left in fire Drums. No tins, bottles or plastic are permitted to be burnt, the ash from our drums is collected and used in the planting and re-vegetation areas.
- Fire Safety,ALL camp fires are under constant supervision and must be completely extinguished before you retire each evening. In the event of a fire break out, please contact 000 and running creek management immediately. Do not burn rubbish in your fire, its toxic, and it prvents us from using your ash in our revegetation programme. Use good dry timber, wet and green timber will create a smoke hazard. All guests are required to bring their own Fire safety equipment.
- The waterway is a great places to cool off, however please be aware the waterway can contain debris, particularly following heavy rain and flooding. Extra precautions are recommended at all times the wearing of footwear. Take care as there are deep holes and undercurrents. Swimming and paddling is at your own risk. Adult supervision is always required. Safety and first aid is your responsibility whenever you are using the waterway and parklands.
- Please be aware that the parklands are in a flood zone and bushfire zone and with extreme weather conditions you may be asked to evacuate. If you are ask to evacuate it is for your own safety so please comply with requests without question or hesitation.
- Bulling and harasment of staff and other camping guests will not be tolerated. Your booking will be canceled and you will be asked to leave the property. In sever cases, you will be banned from returning to the property.
- You are required to read this information before booking a camp site, if you can not follow our rules and regulations or terms of service, it is adviced that you find another camping location. You must agree to these conditions to camp at our property, there is a statement of agreement on the booking form.
Terms & Conditions
Customer privacy is an important part of our relationship with our customers. The following Terms & Conditions apply to all visitors and users of the p and confirms to Internet privacy standards. All prices quoted on the Facebook/web are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Collection of Information :
Running Creek Parklands will require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email.Any information collected by us is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website or facebook page.
Storage and use of Collected Information :
The security of your personal information is important to us. The collection of your information is for safety and insurance purposes. All personal information is stored and encrypted within our secure system.
Running Creek Parklands uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information and critical service details. From time to time, Running creek Parklands may run promotions, and you may be contacted to take part in this, if you do not wish to be contacted by us, please let us know on your registration form.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy :
Deposits for long weekends and events will be required. Cancellations need to be made at least 5 days via Email before your booked arrival date to recieve a refund. Standard weekends: Failing to cancel your booking will result in you being sent an "over due" notice to pay your full fees. All over due accounts will be sent to our debt collection agency. Over due accounts must be paid before you can stay with us again. Refunds can only be processed at our office and MUST be processed BEFORE you leave the property.